Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Blah

I have been feeling out of sorts lately. I have been wanting to write an entertaining post but when I started one last night I got interrupted by my husband. He just had to have the computer (it was an hour before he normally goes to bed) to get some studying done for an advancement test that he was taking today. What totally floored me was his rude way of demanding the computer and his lack of preparation in general. We had just gotten back from a nice long vacation and he had not studied a bit while we were gone despite the fact that he had emailed himself the address of the test preparation link before we left. He had to wait until just before bed time to cram for the test.

Needless to say I am grumpy this morning and doubtful that he will pass the test due to his lack of preparation. This is not the first time he has done something like this and I find it very irritating that he makes his lack of preparation my fault. He will even try and blame his lack of study time on the kids, claiming that he HAS to take care of them. Oddly enough when I was getting dinner ready he was playing a computer game instead of watching the kids or studying. It kind makes you go hmmmm.

No comments: