Friday, August 25, 2006

Reason #536 Evan is one strange kid

Evan wears a watch. He is two and a half and can't tell time but he wears his Elmo watch with pride. I picked it up at the dollar store on a whim, thinking it would be mildly entertaining at best. Later on I placed it on his arm and he loved it! He throws a fit whenever I have to take it off. When he sees it on his dresser first thing in the morning he is right there pointing to it to make sure that I do not forget to put it on. What a nutty kid I have.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful. He may develop a sense of time sooner!

Gina said...

It's always odd the things they attatch themselves to. And usually some of the "cheapest" stuff as well.

Gabriela said...

that's so cute. We sometimes get watches, but they always end up lost after no time at all.

Unknown said...

Hey there Awesome Mom,

I love your awesome kiddo with his watch.

My kids are both dyslexic and just don't get that analog stuff. Digital watches are the way to go... but we have an amazing analog watch with silly red snakes on the wristband plus snake tongues for hands. Naturally, both kids love this watch more than anything. Strictly decorative, they can't begin to interpret.

Kids are funny.

All of the very best stuff is found at the Dollar Stores!