Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday cuteness

There are a lot of snotty and runny noses at my house. My husband even stayed home from church (lucky guy), Harry and Evan did not get really bad until we got home from church. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this will miss me.

Harry is quite the eater. Any time there is a hint that food might be in the process of being consumed Harry is there demanding his share. Today in church he took it to a new low. In the LDS church the sacrament is passed around the chapel instead of everyone going up to receive it. Harry was turned around and looking at the family in the pew behind us (We always sit in front of a family of three boys so that the noise is contained to one part of the chapel). As they were passing the tray down the row, Harry stood up reached over to the tray and snagged him a piece of bread. Then, when it was our turn, he got mad when I did not give him another piece.

Evan has his six month cardiology check up. Keep your fingers crossed that things are still looking just fine.

4 comments:

Maddy said...

Crossed! I still think you are a real trooper for even attempting Church. May be I need to investigate alternatives around here?
Best wishes
This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

Steph said...

Good luck! Fingers crossed for a good checkup!!

Elizabeth-W said...

My younger daughter gives the bread a critique as if it were a fine wine.

spice2116 said...

what a smart little guy. i have not seen that happen yet