Monday, September 03, 2007

Sunday cuteness

Harry is getting to be quite the little monkey. Every morning when I open the blinds I put the cord up on top of the brick to keep it away from little hands. Those little hands figured out that if you stood on the box of blocks you could get to the cord and have a lot of fun. Harry was laughing up a storm before I took the cord away and ruined all his fun.




Harry passes out when he is upset or mad. Evan has recently become fascinated with the whole idea of passing out. He will frequently ask if I am going to pass out or if my husband will pass out. This morning Harry was having fits about the whole process of getting ready to go to church. I heard Evan asking about Evan passing out. I look over and there Evan is laying on the ground pretending that he is passing out. I could not help but laugh at that one. At least that reaction was better than the time Evan ran over to poke Harry while he was down.

10 comments:

Nancy Evans said...

Simple things please little minds.

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Kids are so smart!

I grew up in a military house. Frequent moving stinks. Praying for you and your family!

Jenifer said...

Too cute! Cayden has a fascination with cords too.... Paige is just finally getting to the point where she can be trusted with toys with longer parts.... and still she managed to get the hanging cat toy that hangs from our "cat tree" wrapped around her neck the other day............ I feel like I'm in the military....must have "constant vigilance" to keep these monkeys safe!!

Gina said...

What a cutie!

And that dreaded cord! We don't have mini blinds, so I haven't had to deal with it.

Marcia Francois said...

He is very cute!

I'm looking forward to seeing your tidy desk competition ;)

Anonymous said...

My friend's daughter used to pass out when she was mad. It always scared me to death to witness it, yet my friend was quite calm about it. My hat's off to you.

Damselfly said...

That passing out thing is so funny!

I have to "hide" the blind cords too....

Anonymous said...

Kids definitely do the darnest things. So how are you going to hid it now?

Anonymous said...

That's funny, both things. Kids really do have a way of making us see the world through young eyes again.

The Estrogen Files said...

Kids are so funny! Passing out is scary for us as parents.