Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Product Review

If you are looking for a nice tasty snack I think I may have a new one for you to try. I was given a chance to review a new product from Nature Valley called Roasted Nut Crunch. I was already a fan of their granola bars and thought that the kids would love to try this.

After opening the box and trying one of the bars I was quite impressed. It have a wonderful sweet and salty flavor combination. The ingredients are simple and make sense, there is no chemical talk and no preservatives. That single bar consumed mid afternoon ended up ruining my dinner. I was so full that I was not hungry for dinner hours later.

There are two flavors one with almonds sunflower seeds and peanuts and the other had just sunflower seeds and peanuts. I thought that the second one was the best of the two. I am a huge peanut fan and just liked the flavor and texture better

Despite the fact that I originally wanted these for the kids, they have not actually even laid eyes on one. My husband and I have been hoarding them for ourselves, thank goodness that the boys are not old enough to figure out where the good hiding places are. I give this product a big two thumbs up and I would purchase them.

2 comments:

Darren said...

I just got a couple boxes of those to review too--last week actually. We also liked them. I'll have to write my review before everyone beats me to it.

Shannon said...

We will have to try them. D loves granola bars in her preschool snack and these sound good!!