Sunday, March 07, 2010

Toy review

This post is brought to you by Ebeanstalk. Ebeanstalk is a website dedicated to selecting great baby toys and toddler toys. They rely on the opinions and feedback of bloggers and moms around the country to continue selecting great toys to sell. Their team of child experts also helps them pick out learning toys to make sure your child gets the most out of his or her playtime!

The Infantino elephant shape sorter is a big hit in my house. The box says it it a toy for 12+ months, but the two older boys were all over it too. I have a hard time getting them to leave it alone so that Daniel can even look at it. Harry especially loves to "help" Daniel play with it which involves Harry doing everything and scolding Daniel when he dares touch his toy.

What I love about it is that the shape sorter is not sealed up. I bought one with more types of shapes when Evan was a baby and I have rued that day. It is a sphere and impossible for a child to open on his own let alone a number of adults. That lead to me having to open the stupid thing about a billion times a day when Harry was on a shape sorting streak. This sorter is more geared towards independent play which is lovely and makes me very happy. I predict that this little elephant will be with the family for a long time.

Warning possible cuteness overload ahead!


This is Daniel's growl face. He loves to growl at me and giggles like a loon if I growl back at him.

3 comments:

Tama said...

What a cutie!! and Evan's cake was ADORABLE!! Happy Birthday Evan--a little late sorry. I forget how cute little kids are. All I have left are two teenagers and they are not cute!

Melissa said...

all I can say is... CUTE CUTE CUTE :)

Anonymous said...

A cute growler indeed!
Grandpa just came by and had to laugh.
diana