Friday, February 22, 2008

Loud Longies

I mentioned that I was working on these ages ago. I lost my motivation to finish them when the weather started getting really nice. It is a little sad that Harry will not be able to wear these too long, but when when I thought them up I just had to knit them. I haven't even lanolized them and I am not sure I will because it will make storing them for the summer a lot easier. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will fit next winter and hopefully by then I will have the perfect shirt to go with them.

8 comments:

Steph said...

Those are adorable!!

Karen said...

Harry can get away with wearing horizontal stripes! :)
VERY cute!
If I'm not iced in, I'm heading to the yarn store tomorrow. But it's looking pretty ugly here. :(

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

They're FANTASTIC! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are just too cute!

Tama said...

Oh! Those turned out so cute! Maybe he can wear them on rainy days or something. There's a good chance they'll be too small next year.

PS: Surgery took longer than expected, but HoneyBunny is doing great and will be home tomorrow. Thanks for everything!

Mean Mommy said...

Wow!

I have my pattern, but I keep putting off making any because the baby's always asleep when I want to start, and I want to measure her. If anything will inspire me, though, you will.

Tammy and Parker said...

*drool*

Tammy and Parker

Anonymous said...

awww so cute!!! Great job Mama!