Monday, October 15, 2007

Spam!

And I am not talking about the vile lunch "meat". Somehow my family and friends email address has gotten out (I have one that I give out on forms and the like so that my other addresses can remain spam freeish) and in the last few days I have had a deluge of spam sent to that address. The filter catches the majority of it, but more than I really like are slipping through. It is frustrating that people are emailing junk like this and even more frustrating that people are stupid enough to fall for it which only encourages the spammers. Do people really think that the junk they are trying to sell is really legit? What is this world coming to?

5 comments:

Zephra said...

The ones that surprise me are the idiots who have had millions of dollars left to them but they need ME to help them get it. Do people really fall for it?

spice2116 said...

i actually like the spam. :p jk i think its crazy that people spend their life doing that calling it work lol

Pendullum said...

Oddly enough...I do not trust anything sent to my e-mail address as an investment opportunity...It is just a drag that tese scammers have not caught on...

Nancy Evans said...

I just want everyone to know I never fed you spam as a child! I do not know how you know its vile unless you listened to me and your father disparinging it

Gina said...

Lately the penis enlargement people have been on a rampage.