Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No whine please

Ok seriously I think that I will explode if I hear any more whining from Evan. I am tired of the sobbing and crying because he is not getting exactly what he wants. I am tired of the repeated demands for things that he does not need to demand. He does not need to ask me if he can lay on the couch, just go and lay on the freaking couch already. I am tired of him seeing Harry with a toy and having him demand that I give him the toy "back". No I will not take it from him and give it to you. Get over it and stop the weeping.

9 comments:

Gina said...

Boys can be such the drama kings!

chichimama said...

Ain't it fun???? We have been the house of whine around here too. Hope your case of the whinies lets up soon...

Jessica said...

Oh my word, I believe you just described my 2 year old to a T. I decided that if the screaming, whining and temper tantrums don't stop soon one of us won't make it to his 3rd birthday. My patience is running thin!

Steph said...

The hardest thing about being home with J during the day (when P is at work and M is at school) is the constant whining! I feel your pain!!

Anonymous said...

How can you say that about sweet perfect Evan? You must not love him.

Anonymous said...

We went through a phase like that recently ... not fun.

That girl said...

I'll echo what Chelle said, it's just a phase.

He'll be over it soon.

Then it'll be something else, hehe.

Unknown said...

Neither of my kids are whiners. Most of the time. Those moments when they are, I simply lock MYSELF in the room. :-)

Hang in there!!!!

Zephra said...

You and me both.