Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thomas is in da house!!!

I have finally decided that the boy's room is done enough to put pictures up. I now remember why I was not all that sad about not having a sewing machine. Sewing makes my back hurt and makes me swear. I am an ok seamstress (I am no Martha Stewart) and can make an ok product but it takes a lot of work to get that ok product. I am planning on putting up a nice soft wall hanging with some embroidered Thomas patterns on it but that is going to take me awhile. Instead I put a poster up as a place holder. I would have liked to put up a wall paper boarder but since it is very likely that we will be moving in a year I wanted to keep every thing easy to take down. So enjoy the photos.

12 comments:

Gina said...

Very cute! I would definitely call you crafty!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job decorating the boys' room :)! I love the curtains ... very sweet.

Dominic was looking the pictures with me and kept saying "trai.....trai ...". Guess they were a hit with him too :).

Vicky said...

That is a lovely room AM! You have done such a great job. I cannot sew for toffee so am always impressed when I see what other people can make. I LOVE the Harry-butt photo! So cute!

Sorry I haven't commented in weeks, and sorry that I haven't been posting on my own blog - I will get back to it but we have been very busy and things have been a bit difficult round here too, lately. Coming out of it now....

Steph said...

Very cute! Good job! And, do the fish like their new wallpaper??

Zephra said...

Zakary is starting to love Thomas. I bet he would love that room!

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

How adorable!!!!

Lancelot's room is done in teddy bears, but I'm sure he'll outgrow that before I know it!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.totallythomas.com/prod/thomas/fabric/fabric.html. Check out this link and tell me what kind of fabric you're looking for.

Anonymous said...

That is great! You really did great. :)

Anne/kq said...

I like it! Nothing like indulging a kid's obsession. ;)

I thought of your family when I picked up a Thomas Ready Bed (slightly used but in perfect condition and REALLY cheap, compared to the prices I'm finding online.) I am now trying to decide whether we will ever use it, or if I should just give up on it now and sell it on eBay...

Anonymous said...

Wow looks awesome!
Totally trains! What fun!

Darren said...

Well done! Good job!

Maddy said...

Excellent! Make the mot of it, it won't be anything like as much fun redecorating to the scheme of Yugio in a couple of years time.
Cheers