Saturday, February 11, 2006

Well I managed to avoid the whole horrible chocolate ordeal that I usually face every Valentine's Day. I suggested to my husband that we should use one of the one pound gift certificates that he got for Christmas. His inner cheapness decided that not having to spend actual money was the way to go. While we were at the store there was this nice grandmotherly woman handing out samples. She was very taken by Evan who reminded her of her own granddaughter.

Evan's cuteness really seems to attract all sorts of people to him. One time when I was in the grocery store a mentally challenged person came up to us and told me that he was a very special little boy. That was something that I already knew in my heart but it was nice to have someone else say it. I think that his spirit really seems to shine through because we get people coming up to us all the time. I don't mean to sound conceited or anything but I do think that his broken little body has an especially bright spirit in it.

No comments: