Monday, August 02, 2010

feeling out of sorts

I am feeling kind of frustrated right now. There are still so many boxes to unpack but so little time to actually do it in. I just want the boxes gone and the stuff magically put away. I don't want much do I?

It really is amazing how much my mood is affected by being in a crowded and cluttered house. I almost had the downstairs whipped into shape and all the boxes out of sight when my husband decided that he had to empty the storage room about an hour and a half before church. Instantly my mood went downhill from there. Not only were the kids distracted by what was mainly boxes of toys but having a ton of boxes impeding my ability to even leave my own house was disturbing. this morning I shoved them all back in *grumble at my husband and suppress urge to murder* and now I am feeling more cheerful.

I just have to keep plugging away at the clutter and hope that the kids don't hinder me too much and hopefully soon I will have a neat and somewhat organized house.

2 comments:

chelle said...

arg that in between from moving always sucks. And with three kids!

Hang in there ... one box at a time!

Anonymous said...

Yes, just take it one box at a time.
And remember that there is a finite number of boxes. They really don't multiply overnight!
diana