Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

The presents are mailed and all the gifts have been bought. The weather relented a bit so that it was actually a nice cold instead of the awful hideous cold it had been making it a lot easier to get stuff done. A snow storm is supposed to come in tonight and give us a white Christmas. I don't mind a bit this time around because I have no reason to leave the house so I can hunker down and be warm.

I hope that you all have a great holiday and are able to spend it with the people you love.

(I would post pictures of the boys and Santa right here but my scanner is borked and won't scan them.)

4 comments:

chelle said...

Have a merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your white Christmas!
diana

chichimama said...

Merry Christmas!!!! Hope it was a wonderful one!

Vicky said...

Merry MERRY Christmas to you all! I do hope your home and family will be warm and cosy, full of Christmas spirit (ho ho ho) even though outside is cold and chilly!