Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A change of topic: The Best Blueberry muffins

I have been meaning to share some of my favorite recipes in a more organized fashion for some time but the baby stuff had kind of taken over my brain and my blogging. Please forgive any errors as I am typing this with a grumbly baby in my arms.

Recipezarr has become my cookbook and while every recipe that I try there is not always a winner I have found a lot of winners. First up is The Best Blueberry Muffins. I made them for my ward's Easter brunch and they were a hit. I keep frozen blueberries on hand for use in oatmeal so when I made the muffins I used frozen and just baked them for the longer time.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Fab idea! love. love. love. blueberries! Your boys are the cutest!

Jen S. said...

We also keep frozen blueberries on hand- my son loves to eat them straight out of the bag! I've never tried putting them in muffins, though!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go to this website to check out recipes.
Once you gave me a recipe for skillet tamale pie you found online, and it's so good that I never bother using my old recipe.
diana

P.S. Daniel looked darling in his blessing outfit. There's something in his expression that reminded me so much of Harry. You sure have 3 handsome little guys!

chelle said...

mmmmm blueberry muffins!!!!

Unknown said...

Where were you last week? I was seriously looking for a blueberry muffin recipe. In fact, I think I may surprise my family with some this morning!