Monday, April 10, 2006

We're just crackers about cheese*

This family is filled with cheese enthusiasts. We eat a ton of it every week. The thing that gets me is that even my ultra picky tube fed child will happily consume cheese in any form. Saturday we went to Grocery Outlet, we go there now and ten to see what is there and sometimes get good deals on stuff we already use. We also often pick up a lot of fun stuff that we totally do not need.

While there I picked up a tube of goat cheese. I have been looking for different ways to keep fattening up Evan and I thought I would give some goat cheese on crackers a try since he was tired of cream cheese at the moment. The kid loved it!! The strong flavor did not phase him in the slightest. I can't believe that this kid will turn his nose up at so many things and then gobble down a food that most Americans would not touch with a ten foot pole.

*1,000 points to the person that guesses where I got the title for my post from.

No comments: