Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I am in pregnancy hell

Ok maybe I am exaggerating a bit but I will be so glad when this one is over. Right now I am in the throes of a symptom that is new to me, itching. I had thought I was having a bout of exceptionally dry skin or something but after talking to other women that have been there done that I know that it is yet another fun thing that pregnancy can spring on you. It is always the worst at night so sleeping can be fun, I find myself scratching in my sleep.

I keep meaning to ask my OB what to do about it but he keeps distracting me with other worries so I forget. This time it was when I was going to have my c-section. I had everything set up for the 28th but as I am measuring huge and all that fun stuff he decided to go earlier and the big day will be the 22nd. I had hoped to have a decent and very quiet meal with family for Thanksgiving but that is in question because that is the day theoretically I will be released from the hospital. Fun huh?

I guess no pregnancy for me can end the way it is supposed to. Hopefully this will be the extent of the suprises. I want to have a normal child that will come home from the hospital at a normal time. The big question that has no real answer is what is a normal child? I don't think I will ever know and it is time for me to go to bed any way.

No comments: