Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We are surrounded!


We are surrounded by massive amounts of bacteria. That is why obsessively disinfecting your home is not going to work in the long run. The bacteria will just keep coming back. They are everywhere. You are breathing them in right now. They are all over your skin. You are essentially swimming in an ocean of bacteria. Just FYI, not to freak you out or anything. Oh no! There is a ton of it floating in the air right behind you! It looks kind of menacing, you had better watch out.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this an excuse not to clean? WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gina said...

I know this all too well! It keeps me up at night, sometimes!

But, there are good bacteria and bad bacteria. It's just so hard to figure out which is which!

Anonymous said...

Hi--OK, now I have my bacteria wearing labels---good B's and Bad B's. This way I know which ones I'm breathing in!

But without bacteria we all wouldn't decay---ulp?

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Hm. Swimming in an ocean of bacteria. That's a lovely image. You're right, though. God made us, God made bacteria, can't we all get along? *grin*

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

And you forgot to mention that you are within 3 feet of a spider no matter where you are...kinda gross eh?

Overwhelmed! said...

I'm with misunderstood mother, I could take this as an excuse not to clean! :) I'll say one thing, I'll never be the type that's obsessively disinfecting my home.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...you haven't even mentioned the mites that live in our eyelashes and on our skin. We all have cooties. Not just the kids.

Ewwwwwww....