Now for the meme. The lovely Laundress (I adore alliterations) has tagged me for the 7 things Meme which I have done a number of times. I figure eventually, if I do it enough, I will have a nice list of 100 things about me and can compile them into one post. Here are 7 more weird/random (mostly random) things about me.
- I wear a size 9 shoe
- I wear a size large glove. I have small palms but long fingers, so in reality gloves rarely actually fit me. If I get the big size my fingers fit, but the palm is baggy. If I get the smaller size my fingers do not fit. I am going to have to knit myself a perfectly sized pair of gloves, until then I will stick with my mittens.
- My favorite color is blue and my second favorite color is green. Oddly enough the boys wear a lot of blue and green.
- My favorite scent is lavender. My parents got me some hang made lavender soap for Christmas. It is sitting in my downstairs bathroom so that I can take a sniff whenever I feel the need.
- I have pierced ears but hardly ever wear earrings. I got them done when I was eight after a whole lot of begging.
- I have certain writing utensils that I favor because of how they feel in my hand. My art classes in school taught me to be sensitive to that.
- I don't bite my nails. I used to because my mom does, but when I was young my uncle told me about all the germs that were lurking under my fingernails and I stopped biting them.
Here is a teaser for a future post that will include a ton of cute pictures that I just took yesterday. It is amazing the funny moments you will catch when you are looking for them.
This is one of Harry perusing one of my knitting books (well it is owned by the library, but who's counting?). This one is his favorite (mine too, I just bought it and it's sequel on Amazon) and he seems to really enjoy thumbing through it on a regular basis. I think it may be that it has really nice pictures in it.