Here are some pictures of one of my latest finished objects. I was no so to quick to display it because I did not make the legs the same length. I was holding the legs wonky when I was knitting the second one and did not realize that one was shorter than the other. It took me awhile to debate the relative merits of frogging vs. leaving them be. I left them be because I used a sewn bind off which would have been a (insert bad word here) to undo. Blocking did not really help much either so Harry is just going to have to deal. These are the longies that are going to have a matching sweater if I can just stop starting new projects and finish already.
I was going to duplicate stitch a heart on the bum but since I did not actually really know how to do that it turned out horrible. I am now a lot more confident of my skilz having looked up several tutorials.