Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Fun at the Zoo

Today we made the trek to the San Francisco zoo for a fun filled day of animal watching. It was a first time for both of the boys. My sister was visiting a friend near by so she came along for the trip. She is the "adult" in all of the pictures I was the one taking the pictures.


A ton of exotic African animals and what does Evan get giddy about? A seagull!


Having fun splashing in a puddle.


Hey ducks where are you going? I just want to play.



My what a pretty tail you have Mr. Peacock!


I just want to say "Hi".


That is one big kitty!


Meow!


Harry snug as a bug in the sling.


What exotic animal is next?


Guinea pigs!!!!

There are more pictures but my camera ran out of memory and they are all on my sister's camera so it will be a bit before I get them. I really need a bigger memory card.

4 comments:

GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

Great photos. Too cute.

Valerie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time.

Julie said...

cute pics! I love that zoo - esp the kids section and the new giraffe/zebra part.

Awesome Mom said...

Evan loved the children's zoo. He thought is was funny that we got mobbed by sheep who were trying to eath the remainders of his lunch. I thought the Africa savanna part of the zoo was great too. Last time I went it had not been finished.