Thursday, March 02, 2006

A bit better

Today was a bit better. Harry woke up super early and got Evan with his noise. He also puked all over me, even getting me in the face right before we were going to get ready to leave for play group. I did not have a clean pair of jeans so I had to wear some knit pants with no pockets.

The day turned around at play group. Evan had fun, Harry was good and I got some adult conversation. Harry actually took a nice nap so mommy got some much needed sleep. I think that I am going to have to rework his sleeping patterns. I have been rocking him to sleep but I think that him being out in the area with the rest of the family is overstimulating him so that he resists sleeping more. When I just put him into the crib he will complain a bit but quickly drift off.

Harry is so different than Evan. I had him on a great schedule by this age. He was sleeping great. I did the same things that I did with Evan yet Harry is not responding the same way. That really makes me realize that he is his own person. I can't wait to see what happens next with him, it is such an exciting jorney.

No comments: