Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I have had one crazy day!

I am tired!!! I have been running around all day doing one thing or another. A lot of it was because I had signed up to bring the snack for the Spouse's Association meeting that was supposed to be tonight. I rush to get everything together, drive the long drive out there and then wait for someone to show up. No one came, so I thought maybe I had the date wrong or something. I get home and check my schedule and yep I had the right day. I had even emailed the president about the location of the meeting. I just emailed the president but I am rather ticked off about the whole thing. Now I have a crapload of fruit in the fridge and some Diet Coke which no one in my house drinks (I figure if I am gonna drink bad stuff I may as well have it taste good). *sigh* I need to go to bed.

1 comment:

marlynn said...

That sucks. Did you find out where everyone was?