Saturday, April 01, 2006

Dude I am sooo Tired

The big yard sale was not a huge success unless you ask Evan and then it was the best thing ever. It was way crowded and since we ended up getting there a little while after the doors opened all the really good stuff was gone. I saw a ton of people that were leaving with great toys. The clothing was overpriced for the quality. A lot of the stuff was extremely worn, like it had been through 20 kids. Evan found a wheeled Hot Wheels suitcase and insanity fell in love.

Both of the kids have been super cranky. As I am typing this Evan is wanting on and off my lap while I am bouncing Harry in his bouncy seat. The crankiness comes from the colds that the both of them have. Wednesday Harry woke up from his nap with a super snotty nose and Evan followed soon after. I have been giving Evan some cold medicine because his snot makes him gag and then throw up. Fun huh? The problem is that the medicine makes him twice as cranky so it is a trade off between the puke and the crankiness.

Me? I am exhausted. I have been up since 5:30 this morning with out a nap. My darling husband can't understand why I am being so crabby and I burned the biscuits for dinner. The bright spot of my day will be when I can get into my bed which is made with the 300 thread count pima cotton sheets that we got on clearance today. That will be heaven indeed.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Poor babies! And I mean all three of you!

Hope everyone gets better soon.

Zephra said...

Nothing worse than a snotty baby...Wait! maybe a pukey baby.