- I let my kids eat off the floor. Sometimes I need them to stay in a particular room for awhile while I do something else that I need to get done. I will scatter goldfish crackers or cheerios on the floor of the room I want them in and encourage them to eat the food. They are quite good scavengers and manage to get most of it up off the floor.
- I taught Evan to pat his bottom when I ask him where his bum is.
- I have decided to replace "uhoh" with "bust my buffers". I am hoping that Evan will too.
- I think it is funny when I see Evan jamming his finger up his nose.
- We don't buy our kids Christmas presents for their first two years of life. They have more fun with the wrapping paper any way.
- My monster hand is a huge hit with the kids. I hide under a blanket and stick my hand out so that it can eat (tickle) the kids.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
I was tagged by Knitting Maniac to do the Six Weird Things meme. I have already done this one but I decided that I was sufficiently odd to do another six things. I am adding a twist though and telling you six odd parenting things that I do.