Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Poor Thomas

I think that Evan has caught on to the idea that when his bladder feels a certain way it is time to go to the potty. He went pee all on his own today with out any promptings from me. He would get very frustrated when I would strongly encourage him to sit on the potty. I even got brave enough to put him in undies so that he could enjoy some outside time. He has not realized that underwear is not a diaper and Thomas the Train got pooped on. The only good part about the whole incident was that I did not have to clean it up. My husband came home early from work and ended up with poop duty. We may be able to leave the house with him in underwear before too long.

Added in: I am not so glad any more that my husband cleaned up the poopy underwear. I found the underwear sitting in the boy's bathroom and crusty streaks on the toilet. I ended up doing some cleaning myself.

2 comments:

Tama said...

Potty training boys is not fun! The Daughter was so easy, she practically trained herself by the time she was 18 months. However, Pooh Bear wasn't trained until he was three or four and I didn't think he would ever get the idea in his head.

Good Luck!

By the way: let me know if you like the yarn. If you want it to be more uniform in the pink coloring or if there is anything you would like to change. I will be sending it off tomorrow if it looks good to you. Thanks!

Damselfly said...

Yay, something is getting through! High five