Thursday, March 29, 2007

Part 2

I could not resist doing this one again, it was so fun the first time around. This time Chelle is interviewing me.


1. Which of the seven dwarfs would best describe your husband? Well I could say Grumpy but really that is me so I am going with Sneezy, He has a very amusing sneeze.

2. Knowing you are night person, what is the hardest part of your morning? Getting up in the morning. The kids are just do dang bright and chipper chock full of energy. I swear that they suck it out of me while I am asleep.

3. What is the biggest challenge when balancing the needs of two children? Making sure that Evan's issues do not overwhelm Harry's needs.

4. If you were stranded on a deserted island and had EVERYTHING you needed and wanted ... what would be the one thing you would want to OMIT? Mosquitoes, they are annoying and bound to be buzzing all over any deserted island worth living on.

5. Where you ever a Doctor Who fan? I was not, but I am now after watching the first season of the new version.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo great answers!

Mosquitoes are the perfect thing to omit!