Thursday, March 20, 2008

A ton of pictures

Here are some of the pictures from our impromptu trip. We decided on Sunday to do an egg hunt since they were missed out on the one that we normally attend on base. It was so much more fun to have a nice big back yard to hide eggs in and to not have to fight with other kids to find eggs. We had so much fun that after dinner we hid the eggs in the living room so they could find them again. I think that egg hunt may be a regular game now.



Scanning the area looking for eggs.


Harry found one.


And so did Evan.


Daddy hid a few in places that were too high.


Mmmmm..... marshmallow egg.


Kids are best when kept in cages. Actually I held my camera over the side of the bridge to get this shot. We went to a park on Monday to keep the kids from tearing down the walls.


Please Ma, let me out!

Whee!





And now for the much requested thumb suck and nose picking picture. It is not as vigorous of a pick as when he is doing it with out prompting but I think it does demonstrate that he has the skill. Click on the picture for a closer look.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Looks like a great time at the Grandparents!

He has skills!

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

When my sister and I were kids, we would play Easter egg hunt for WEEKS after Easter was over! So fun!

Don Mills Diva said...

Aww - that looks like a blast - wish we had that lovely green grass here!

Tama said...

Very cute pictures! I especially love the one's of the boys "in" the cages.

Anonymous said...

Loved the photos! Glad that the weather cooperated.

Anonymous said...

You are a very warped person. I suppose you have me to thank for that.

Gina said...

Chocolate marshmallow eggs are the bomb.

Elizabeth-W said...

At least there aren't fingers in both nostrils :)
My kids hide the eggs for weeks afterwards.

Damselfly said...

How fun! I love all the pictures! I can't wait until Fly can do a real egg hunt....