Sunday, March 30, 2008

I spoke too soon

This time the entire family has been slammed with a nasty coldish virus. Thursday I was wiping up snotty nose after snotty nose and Saturday I was coughing, I had a sore throat and a slight fever. Evan is feeling it too. He spent most of Saturday afternoon laying on the couch while I was napping. He perked up a lot after I gave him some Tylenol, so I think that his throat was bugging him too. I think I am going to crawl back into bed. The germs are laughing at us.

6 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Get better!!!

Heidi

Steph said...

No fun. Hope everyone feels better soon!!

chichimama said...

Feel better soon-

Jaelithe said...

Argh-- this happened in our house, too. Suffered through one virus, got well for a couple of days, and then got slammed with a second.

We're on the mend now, though. And if any more germs try to jump on me before my flight this Wednesday, I'll strangle them with my bare hands.

Anonymous said...

Wow--What a winter.
Hope you all feel better soon.
It's been so cold here this weekend-in the 30's at night. Heavy frosts. Strange for this time of year.
diana

Anonymous said...

Hope you are already better!