Dr. Rob tagged me for the Eight Things Meme. I have done this one (or similar ones several times) and they can be found here or here. I am doing this for Dr. Rob because he was kind enough to answer a question that I asked him on his blog.
Check out these very detailed and amazing balloon sculptures.
Here is an awesome way to keep the kids or cat from unrolling your yarn while you are knitting.
Can you tell the difference between a computer programmer and a cannibal?
This is one of my favorite time passing games. It is so simple yet filled with mind bending strategy.
Who has not wanted to do this?
Have you wondered how many midsized cars there are in an elephant?
If you like Monte Python this is for you. Here is my personal favorite, I seriously have watched it about five times in the last three days. Someone had waay too much time on their hands.
Summer tagged me for the 5 Things meme, enjoy.
What were you doing 10 years ago? (5 things)
- Graduating from High School
- Getting ready to leave the house for wild adventures in college
- Saying good bye to friends that I knew I would not keep in touch with
- Working a lame job because my parents would not let me slack off for the summer
- Reading a lot of fun books
- Potato chips
- Cheeze its
- Strawberries from my garden
- White and Nerdy- Weird Al
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- No One to Depend On- Santana (the title pretty much contains the majority of the lyrics in the song so it was quite easy to memorize)
- Wish You Were Here- Pink Floyd
- The theme song to Thomas and Friends
- Buy a house, only here in California I would still have to pay a mortgage if I wanted to get something half way decent.
- If I were to live in another state I would buy a place with a lot of land so I could have me some animals.
- I would invest the money until I retired and live like a queen
- I would buy a pimped out minivan that would make all my mom friends green with envy.
- Travel with kids and with out.
- I stay up too late at night.
- I do not keep up with my laundry
- I make my kids fetch me drinks from the fridge (kidding!)
- I buy my kids too many toys because I like playing with them too
- Sometimes I spend too much time online
- Crafty stuff
- Dig in the sand with my boys
Check out the link for illustrated examples
Five Favorite Toys
- My iPod
- My computer
- The boy's duplo set. I have acquired 200+ blocks for them, so we can build some really cool houses and towers
- the digital camera
- Crayons, coloring is very therapeutic and fun