Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's day!!

I just want to wish all the dads out there a very happy Father's Day. I have been very blessed by having some very great fathers in my life.

Baby Evan and my Dad

My own father was very involved with rearing his children. He is a teacher, so he was there every afternoon after work making sure that we were behaving and cooking dinner for us. He was there to pick us up from after school activities. Naturally he was also very involved with our education and made me dread parent teacher night every year at school. He set the bar very high for my future husband.

My husband and Harry at an aquarium.

My husband is another wonderful father in my life. He is very involved with the boys. He cooks, he cleans, he does laundry and changes diapers when I can trick him into it. I think he is a great father and I am glad that he is around to show our sons what a real man is like.


Harry enjoying some quality movie watching time with my husband's father.

My father-in-law is another example of a wonderful father that I have in my life. He is kind of a quiet guy who has a quirky sense of humor. If you need something built or repaired he is the go to guy. He is an awesome grandfather to the boys.

No comments: