Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A contest

Adventures in Babywearing is having a neat contest for a sling that is especially made for the summer by KimzKreations. It helps block out UV rays and keeps mom nice and cool. I love slings, they are the best baby gadget that I have ever purchased for my boys. If you have a needy child that has to be held all the time nothing can beat a ring sling. The front carriers just killed my back and shoulders, but ring slings spread the weight and you can wear the child for hours with out any discomfort. Go over and check out the contest if you have a baby, are pregnant or even just want another baby eventually (like me).

4 comments:

Karen said...

I had a needy child. And I tried the sling. I SO wanted it to work, but I just never could get the thing right. I must have read those directions and looked at those pictures 1000 times. I was never comfortable and neither was KT. But I see moms wearing them and they do fine. I'm a sling loser! :)

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I love slings! A friend of mine made a ring sling for me and I used it for a long time, but it's getting too hot to carry Lance in it, so I like the idea of this special fabric that keeps everyone cool!

Summer said...

Ohhh, I've been complaining how none of my sling are really summer wear. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love slings too, but I can't use them. I have always had a problem with migrains and never knew what caused them. I hadn't had one in ages and I put Elizabeth (as a baby) in the sling. With in ten minutes I had a full blown migrain. So, I discovered that stress on my shoulders and neck gives me migrains (explains all those torturous times in highschool, college, and mission lugging backpacks everywhere. I've hardly had a headache since (for the most part anyway). But *sniff* no slings for me.