- The ceremony was everything it should have been. It was very beautiful and it made me cry good tears. Good thing I wore waterproof mascera.
- If I ever hint that I want to wear high heels again someone come over and knock me to my senses. My feet are killing me!!!
- My 80 something grandpa still has an eye for the young pretty women. It was very amusing seeing him trying to hit on girls that had no idea what this old geezer was doing even talking to them.
- My uncle may be a bit of a jerk but he makes an amusing dinner companion.
- We had meltdown city with the boys. There are going to be some funny pictures in the wedding album thanks to Harry and his temper tanturms at the temple.
- If you are going to have a big fancy reception it is very handy to have it in a park with a play structure a few feet away. It made the reception a lot nicer for us and the boys.
- Glitter is a very evil substance. It got everywhere!!! I am covered in it right now.
- I am so very tired that I can hadrdly think straight. We have a long drive tomorrow.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Review of the big day
I am so exhausted right now but I know that if I don't write this I will be blogging in my head all night. Here are some of my impressions for the day.