Monday, October 01, 2007

Fun stuff

We are on the road again and I will be a tad busy with driving and road tripping so I thought you might enjoy some fun links. Try not to trash my blog while I am gone. No parties or anything like that!
  • If you are worried that you could be attacked by bandits while you are sleeping here is the perfect nightstand for you.
  • There are some fun and creative artists out there
  • Do you know everything there is to know about my favorite hair style of all time?
  • These are adorable and a lot less fattening than the real thing.
  • Have you wondered how to use your light saber when you are not in battle?
  • A little something for the ladies *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*
  • A very amusing comic. I laughed my head off (not really but it is still very funny).

3 comments:

Zephra said...

these posts always crack me up. You find the best stuff!

Gina said...

Oh, you're kidding about the mullet. Right? Right?

Damselfly said...

Woo-hoo! Party at Awesome Mom's blog! Yeah!