- Homemade apple crisp with ice cream on top. That was the dessert Evan requested for Family Home Evening dessert. It was very yummy!
- A very gripping series of books that I am reading. I have to finish all three books in less than two weeks (our library has newer books on a time limit, so more people can read them and of course the last book in the series is the two weeker so I have to read all three in that time limit) which is a very fun challenge for me.
- The nice weather that has been happening these last few days. It has been warm but not oppressively so.
- Evan finally starting to express himself more and more. He took so long to start the whole talking thing that I was starting to get worried. It is nice to see him catching up with his peers.
- My sisters coming for a visit this weekend. They enjoy spoiling the boys and it is fun to have visitors to change the routine.
- My kids sleeping in until a luxurious (I am being sarcastic here) 7:30. It beats them waking up at 6am by a long shot though.
- Bedding fresh from the dryer.
- Nap time.
- A day in which I do not have to change a poopy diaper. This is a vary rare occurrence but very welcome.
- The Fridays my husband is able to come home early from work. It is nice to be able to get a bit of a head start on the weekend.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Ten things that make life grand for me
I was tagged to do this meme by Laura. These are not going to be the obvious things like my husband and kids, but little things that I think make life a little nicer.