- A wonderfully balmy day where it gets into the 70s
- My first daffodil bloomed
- I got to get out in our tiny garden and do a bit of weeding
- Yarn came in the mail today
- My husband had a half day at work so I got to run all the errands that had been bugging me all week with out having to drag the kids with me. (Mom, your chocolate is finally in the mail)
- Driving with the windows open
- Having the computer that had been acting very wonky fixed by my super sexy tech support guy aka my husband
- Spending the evening with friends that I had not seen in months. I went to the baby shower of a friend of mine that moved away. It was so great getting out of the house on my own and getting to scare (just kidding) a first time mother to be.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
A cure for the winter blahs
All it takes to get rid of the winter blahs are a few simple things.