- I will get my sewing machine fixed. It has been broken since before Evan was born and I would like to get it working so I can finish the quilt I am working on.
- I will get new glasses. I have needed new ones for years now but every time I got ready to go to get new ones I got pregnant which means I had to wait.
- I will go to see the dentist regularly. I have been putting it off since Evan has so many doctor's appointments it is hard to have to go for myself too.
- I will organize my downstairs. This is our living area and it can get quite chaotic. I want to have more control over the toy mess. I want to tame the under our stairs mess, we pretty much cram stuff under there just to put it somewhere. As I just finished typing that my husband actually started cleaning up under our stairs completely on his own.
- I will get rid of all the junk that is sitting in our garage. We have already decided that we do not need it anymore we just need to take the next step which is to give it to charity.
- I want to enrich my spiritual life. I have been slacking when it comes to reading the Scriptures. Since I am now in the nursery I am not getting any sort of lessons taught to me on Sunday so I really need to do some studying on my own.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
New Year goals
I have a thing against New Year resolutions. I tried year after year making and then shortly breaking them. Eventually I gave up even trying to make them in the first place. I just started making and setting goals through out the year. I decided that I needed to exercise more this year so I started walking once a week with a friend. I have since then started walking twice a week and am planning on trying three times a week. That proves to me that I can make and accomplish goals so I am going to make an attempt to set a few goals for me to accomplish by this time next year.