Saturday, January 02, 2010

Pictures

I have been really missing having family around. I thought it would be fun to share a bit more about what is going on in our lives through pictures. I am going to try and take more random pictures of the kids (hopefully at least once a day but I am not going to commit to that).


Daniel showing off his emerging self feeding skills. He is starting to actually get the food in his mouth the majority of the time. He is also better at chewing and moving the food around in his mouth but I still keep a careful eye on him.


We got a package in the mail from one of the aunties. It was filled with some later Christmas gifts. Evan's gift was some musical intruments and the harmonica was the hands down favorite of Evan (although mom and dad are not super thrilled).

1 comment:

Nancy Evans said...

hahaha and you cant take the batteries out cuz there are none!