Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out with the old year

I enjoy taking a look at the past year, it makes me realize how blessed we have been and how much has been going on. Last year at this time I was crazy stressed out with being pregnant and having to deal with an upcoming surgery for Evan. We did not know if we were going to face a move soon after the birth of the baby. Kindergarten was something that was also weighing on my mind.

Hindsight lets me see that the surgery went fine and the baby came out nice and healthy. We got a reprieve on the move and Evan and Harry are doing well in school. I have adjusted well to having three kids to parent and haul around. We have been blessed with a steady job in a time when many people do not have work. We also welcomed a nephew into the family a few days ago. I am excited to not be the only one of my sisters that has kids.

Looking ahead I see the long wait to find out where we will be moving to. We will have to get the house ready for renters and find a place for us to live when we get where ever it is that we end up. Hopefully there will be more visits with family in the coming year. I also hope that Evan and Harry will continue to have the strong growth that they have had in school and that Daniel will continue to keep on track with his development.

To all my readers I send a happy new year and a hope that 2010 is a good year for you.

6 comments:

chelle said...

Happy New Year!

Heather said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best for 2010.

chichimama said...

Happy New Year!!!!

Posh Totty said...

Happy New Year Xxx

Anonymous said...

We are thankful for our family, health, and many blessings.
happy New Year!
diana

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always