Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thanks

Thanks for the wonderful birthday wishes. My birthday was a very adult birthday. No one showered gifts on me or followed me around making me feel special at every moment. I still had a lot of errands and every day things to do. It was not a horrible day since I made it a point to get a nap. I figured I deserved it since it was my birthday after all. My big fun thing will come on Friday, my husband has the day off so I get to go to me weekly non stress test all alone and after I am hitting a yarn store to spend my birthday money.

6 comments:

Crunchyconmommy said...

Where are you going? Lawrence? Kansas City? I don't know of any LYS closer than that. Have much fun and get much beautiful yarn! Isn't it interesting (don't know whether it's more funny or sad!) that we have reached a stage in our lives where going for invasive medical tests without a toddler seems like a vacation?? A month or two ago I had a morning of dentist and optometrist appts., and because I went without Sam and with knitting and an ipod, I felt as though I was playing hooky or something!

Anonymous said...

Did you like the card we sent? Your dad and I picked it out together!

chelle said...

Glad your birthday was ok. Hope the trip to the yarn store is fabulous!

Aunt Kathy said...

Hope you found some good stuff at the LYS

Unknown said...

Sigh. I always miss the parties. I'm so sorry I didn't tune in earlier. Happy belated to you!

Damselfly said...

Oh! I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a great time celebrating last weekend.