I got a call this morning shortly before I had to be out of the door to take Evan to a follow up pacemaker appointment in the big city. It was my OB's office wanting to reschedule my c-section for the 1st. Which is one day before my in-laws are coming to town and my husband starts his time off that he scheduled for the baby. Greaat!
Luckily I have a great visiting teacher who was able to watch my kids for the actual c-section (even though we will have to drop the kids off around 6:30 in the morning) and my husband was able to get the extra day off he needed. Plus the Relief Society President is on the ball and going to get us dinners and the extra babysitting that we will need. It has been so stressful scrambling around trying to get everything replanned that I had already planned just because some hospital big wigs decided that my OB needed to attend a conference (one that I am sure was not planned at the last second). I could have gone with one of her partners but I really like her and would feel uncomfortable with anyone else at this point in time.
The upside is that I will be unpregnant several days sooner than I had anticipated even if I am not all that sure I can handle three kids. I guess I should have thought about that before getting pregnant lol!