Here are some pictures of my latest creation just finished this very morning. I stayed up way late last night to get all the knitting done and spent the golden Sesame Street hour weaving in ends. The green is a nice avacody green that I dyed myself. I did not think the green attractive enough to use on it's own , but when paired with the brown it looks awesome.
They are the same size as the brown and blue longies. Origionally they were almost finished shorties, but I decided that the colors would make great stripey longies so I frogged back to where the short rows needed to be added and started over. Next time I am going to use smaller needles to make the leg cuffs, they do not fold over very firmly in their current state. I added in more stitches so that the legs are less legging like and more pants like than the legs on the brown and blue longies. I don't really have a shirt that goes very well with these, so you get to see Harry shirtless. They have not been washed or blocked yet, I wanted to get these pictures taken.
Harry demonstrating the comfortable nature of these pants. As you can see he can move freely in them.