- I have had my arm up the back end of a cow. I took Animal Science 101 as a Sophomore in college. It was the coolest class ever and it was also my dirtiest class ever.
- I was a photographer on my high school's newspaper my Senior year. I was not the newspaper type, but a friend was doing it too. We had a blast and taught the whole yearbook staff how to use the dark room properly. A bunch of my pictures even made it into the yearbook.
- I love putting garlic in my cooking. I often put it in even if the recipe does not call for it.
- Even though you are not supposed to I clean my ear canal with Q-tips. Waxy ears gross me out.
- I like my popcorn with lots of butter on it.
- I can't stand dust covers on my books. I take them off and frequently loose them.
- I use a Sonicare Elite toothbrush. We got a nice deal on them at Costco and my husband's dentist gave him a rebate to add to the savings. My teeth have never been cleaner. Sometimes I want to use it for longer than the timer is set for.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Mean Mommy (I love that nickname since I am a mean mommy too) tagged me for the 7 random things meme. I have done different versions of this before but decided to have another go at it so that this would not turn into a knitting only blog. I just got my invite to Raverly (my user name is AwesomeMom if you want to add me as your friend) so I am poking around there a lot trying to discover the depths of this super cool website.