- A shirt that combines two fun things, knitting and pirates.
- The Navy really knows how to have fun while on deployment.
- A great pillow for a fun practical joke.
- More Monty Python, but with a hilarious twist.
- What stars would look like if they were normal like us.
- The hot new cell phone.
- This is what happens when someone has a lot of time on their hands.
- It is never too early to turn your child into a geek.
Friday, August 10, 2007
We are leaving tomorrow for a week at my inlaws. Evan has been harassing me ever since I mentioned that a trip to Grandma's house as in the future. He can't understand why we can't just hop in the car and leave right now. He also now has an incredibly tenacious memory, a good night's sleep is no longer enough to make him forget about something. I doubt I will be doing any blogging, they have dial up and it takes forever to simply check my email. Here are some fun links to entertain you while I am away. Enjoy!